Hydromulch is proud to offer Gyro-Trac’s superior range of skid steer cutter heads. Gyro-Tracs cutter heads are designed to suite any high or low flow skid steer for multiple applications.
Gyro-Tracs Cutter Head Mulching Attachments will clear more trees and scrub in less time and less cost than other comparable Cutter-heads. It “Quick” attaches easily to any “LOW or HIGH-FLOW” Compact Track Loader or Skid Steer.
- Patented Individually mounted Planar Style Cutting Teeth that cut like a knife
- Attaches to any “High-Flow” Skid Steer or Compact Track Loader
- Lower operating costs with the Gyro-Trac’s exclusive patented spiral tooth design pattern on its rotor along with its controlled bite ribs that keeps mulching production at a high level while using less horsepower.
- Variable displacement hydraulic rotor motor for maximum speed
- Cut down a tree and completely mulch it into fine wood chips—in just a few minutes.
- Grind dozens of stumps to the ground in less than half a day.
- Perform rapid, high quality, low-cost, right-of-way maintenance.
- Cut miles of survey or fence lines for far less than any other method.
- Clear hectares of small trees and underbrush in a single day.
The Cutter-heads can cut down up to 300mm diameter soft woods and up to 250mm diameter hardwoods in minutes.
Call us to schedule a demonstration or to speak to one of our sales representativesDownload 500HF_Brochure Download 400HLF_Brochure Download 400LF_Brochure